Business Event Space and Conference Room
The Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum has been for decades the event venue of choice for Fortune 500 companies and some of the top family-owned businesses in the region, as it provides the perfect setting for corporate or business events. The massively impressive Rotunda and grand marble entrance will set the stage for any business meeting. Smaller professional events or board meetings can be hosted in the historic Billiards Room, where LeGrand Lockwood, one of the first treasurers of the NY Stock Exchange, hosted world-renowned guests and industrialists.
Our event space includes:
- Rotunda and Entrance Hall:
- Rotunda: 90 person capacity (seated) or 150 in a cocktail setting
- Entrance Hall: 50 person capacity in a cocktail setting
- Billiards Room: 60 person capacity (seated) or 120 in a cocktail setting
- Max capacity throughout Museum: 150 (seated) or 320 in a cocktail setting
Historic Event Venue
A National Historic Landmark since 1971, the Mansion has been viewed by millions as the set of several Hollywood movies and featured on the A&E television series, America’s Castles. The Museum offers a unique and magnificently restored first-floor. This historic property has a splendid Rotunda with soaring forty-two-foot ceilings and four beautifully furnished Period Rooms reflecting the elegance and grandeur of Victorian décor. The Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum is an ideal setting for a truly memorable event!