The Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum, a National Historic Landmark since 1971, is an ideal venue for your wedding ceremony and reception. Viewed by millions as the set of several Hollywood movies and featured on the A&E television series, America’s Castles, the Mansion offers a unique and magnificently restored first-floor. This historic property has a splendid Rotunda with a soaring forty-two-foot ceiling and four beautifully furnished Period Rooms reflecting the elegance and grandeur of Victorian décor. The Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum is an ideal setting for a truly memorable wedding!
The Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum, as your wedding venue, boasts three distinct locations:
- Rotunda and Entrance Hall:
- Rotunda: 90 person capacity (seated) or 150 in a cocktail setting
- Entrance Hall: 50 person capacity in a cocktail setting
- Billiards Room: 60 person capacity (seated) or 120 in a cocktail setting
- Max capacity throughout Museum: 150 (seated) or 320 in a cocktail setting